Koor Siew Hwa's Blog

Pictures and Captions

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Beginning of School Life

Jit Sin High School, Bukit Mertajam. 1974-1975. After completeing LCE (Lower Certificate of Education,Form 3) Examination in Sekolah Menengah Chio Min, Kulim, I was posted to Sekolah Sultan Badlishah. I left the school to study in Jit Sin high School in Bukit Mertajam, Penang because in class 4 Merah, I was not able to compete with my classmates from Convent School, St Patrick Secondary School and Sekolah Sultan Badlishah because of their high standard of English. Thus I chose to do sure science course in Jit Sin High School in Bukit Mertajam.


Sin Min Primary School, Junjong, Kulim, Kedah. Graduating class of Standard6 1969
(I was standing in the back row, 4th from the left)


This was the one and only one primary 6 class of the whole school... I've always been one of the top students in class because the number of pupils is only 28. Therefore, competition within the class itself was not keen at all. My friend, Tan Sin Jin(backrow, 6th from the left) is the star inspector at Ipoh police headquater. Met him recently in Kulim after more than 30 years.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home